0

World of AMAZINGcraft

So I haven't really made a post 'dedicated' to WoW since I've created this blog, I guess I'll do that now. (really bored as usual.)

My guild has been running 25-man Ulduar for about two weeks now (I think?) and so far we've downed Levi, Razorscale, XT, Iron Council, and Kolo on 25-man. I'd rather not even discuss 10-man, at least the 10-man group I'm in.

Photobucket

So far Ulduar has been pretty fun, kind of wish we were downing things more aggressively but whatever. I've only managed to pick up two off spec pieces (Ret Libram / Ret Chest) which is fine, but if I still haven't upgraded any of my holy gear within the next three weeks or so then I'll start to get frustrated. :)

Even though the 10-man group I'm currently working with may not be the most amazing group (we usually have to pug a couple of people) we do have some pretty amazing players in the guild, which is nice.

Outside of Ulduar I've just been doing dailies and getting achievements. Not to mention having really retarded/epic adventures with Mimi & Lizi.

Sometimes I forget lizi is rather new to WoW (She just reached 80 a week or so ago) and I expect her to know a lot of things (since I've been playing for a while) and today something really funny happened. She's probably pissed off at me still for it, but oh well.

Photobucket

I'M SORRY LIZI I DIDN'T MEAN TO DO IT TO YOU ~ PLEASE FORGIVE ME~ T_T'
(YOU GOT EPICS BECAUSE OF MY HEROIC UP GROUP SO W/E)

Photobucket



Umm yeah, this pretty much happens anytime me, mimi, and lizi do anything. After this they started hissing at each other on vent...I have the recording. Selling for 1k g PST.

Photobucket

^I'm totally a matron now. Need a baby sitter? I'M QUALIFIEDD~~~~~~~

Photobucket

and I am now realizing I have way too much free time on my hands.

Anyways off I go to enter...UTADAS KARAOKE CONTEST MINE WILL BE 10X BETTER THAN YOURS MIMI I WILL CRUSH YOU.

<3

0 comments: