1

Jackpot

Photobucket

First I will be listing the rules of Dota Hell.

1. Every game in dota hell you are required to play Magnataur.

2. Everytime you go to kill a player, they leave.

3. Your only partner is Tomdori.

4. All enemy players have (at least) one stun each.

5. All of your towers will be back doored within 10 minutes of the game.

6. All enemy players will be using map hacks (or you at least think they are because they find you no matter where you go and they're together 24/7 AND YOU WANT TO JUST FUCKING SCREAM UGH)

7. The second you click "Start Game" someone will leave.

8. One enemy player will lag all the way down to 3 seconds then stop lagging once every few minutes.

9. Your Skeleton King will make boots of travel, necronomicon, ironwood branch, and several couriers.

10. "Switch?"

Photobucket

Since there's nothing really to do on my Paladin until Ulduar is released I decided to take up an alt and...

I KILLED KING PING HELLZ YEAH!!
20 gold and a useless blue, but an achievement made it worth it.

Anyways

"A person once said that someones eyes were the windows to their soul. That was before cell phones were invented." -Blair Waldorf







Chau got wotlk. We're all doomed.


Apparently David found my twin.


Sushi.


Coming Soon: Guide to Shopping at Walmart. (I'LL PROVE TO YOU (CLIFF&CHAU&MIMI) THAT IT'S NOT AS "GHETTO" AS YOU FGTS SAY IT IS)


Edit - Metallic, Psyloche, Angela, Computer Science, Choking on my own vomit, Wannabe Asian, Erika Rockbridge, and Mean Girls are the answers.

1 comments:

HP said...

ty for the comment! I hope you continue reading =)

I never played Dota, only WotLK so I don't understand the inside jokes in your post, sadly =X