1

EA

So yesterday I picked up the Sims 3 and believe it or not, this is the first Sims game I've ever played! I know! Everyone tells me that's crazy or something. Idk, never really was interested in games like that until lately....because that seems to be all Heather/Lizi/Mimi can talk about. Anyways I got it and it's insanely entertaining.

My house hold consists of..

Mimi
Lizi
Cliff
Phil
Tomdori
Heather
David
Chau

My house is super amazing, especially the LIZI ROOM LOL. Ok enough talk, here's some amazing pics ;)

Photobucket

I told you that you're a HOOKUH LIZI~
Photobucket

Photobucket
NOMNOMNOM

Photobucket
They're so kawaii~ ^_^

Photobucket
Bitch.

Photobucket
WTB Helmet for mimi.

Photobucket
Mexican Viet Love Story~

Photobucket
So hot...for a 75 year old.

Photobucket
Shake it granny.

Photobucket
>:)


Photobucket
Where's Luna? :(
Photobucket
Peace.