0

9 Year Old Memories.

Photobucket

I was going through my oldest photobucket album to see all of the old images I had uploaded. I was loling at so many of them and felt so AMAZED by how long I've known everyone / have been playing games with them so I thought I'd post some of them.

Enjoy.

Photobucket

Photobucket
My dear friend 99ing off of the monster she dreamed that she would one day 99 off of.


A Magnolia.

Photobucket

I honestly don't even know...BUT HI LIZI! ^_^

Photobucket
LOL CHERRY FAN CLUB

Photobucket
Mimi made an awesome lolnerds banner :>

Photobucket
Kawaii? idk.


Photobucket
Knuckle-chan?

Photobucket
You're My Family Now.

Photobucket
Why am I even posting this? gross.

Photobucket
Me & Kevins excellent photoshop skillzzzzzz

Photobucket
....

Photobucket
I has no friends.

Photobucket
LOL

Photobucket
That poor cat never saw it coming.

Photobucket
Sakray. First Bio3 MVP on the server :)

Photobucket
Lizis Amazing Banner of Amazingness.

Photobucket
Dunderheads.

Thanks for an amazing 2(3?? 4?? idk.) years of drama, laughs, excitement, boredom, psycho nerd raging, heather viking opera singing, phil utada streaming, lizi mispronouncing herbs, micheru mommy, seanfoorazi, cliff cleaning his bath tub, lana ganking nigs, chau pwning bitches at dota, david losing his hat therefor making him unable to dance for beans (according to lizi) and everything else.

It's been fun.

0 comments: