0

Clear The Area

I'm not really in the mood to blog anymore, but I already uploaded some pictures and got to this page so I might as well I guess.

Michelle sent me the link to get a HoN beta key, which was pretty awesome of her.

We've been playing it quite a bit lately, as has Cliff, Seanfoo, David, Lizi, and Chau.

It's like dota but with Aion graphics, kind of hard to imagine so here's a couple of pictures.

Photobucket
CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE~ Electrician+The new Tide Hunter.

Photobucket
Electrician, he's a new hero. He has a hold like rhasta, a movement speed buff like dark seer, and a purge+mana shield like medusa, only the purge can be used on allies to increase their movement speed and remove DEBUFFS. He's pretty fun.

Photobucket
Kraken (tidehunters) new ult, it's basically an opposite X marks the spot. You place down a whirlpool then after a few seconds you and all enemies/allies near you will be teleport back to that whirlpool.

Photobucket
Lizi playing as the new sexy chen. Nothing's really changed about Chen tbh.

Photobucket
This is what happens when you win, super pretty amiright?

Past that I haven't really been doing that much other than raiding on WoW, going to Lake Charles a couple of times a week out of boredom, saw HP6, and umm playing restaurant city? A new addicting flash game on facebook lana has gotten me addicted to you (WTF LANA!?)

Photobucket
My character in restaurant city. Heather says it looks freaky as fuck, Lana says it looks super cute, Chau says it looks like I want to be asian, and I say I want to be a fucking ninja, so wut? :[

Photobucket
My restaurants name is the wasabi melon. Deal with it. It's super mega awesome and you're just jealous ok?

I'm not really in a good mood right now but I'm trying to just break out of it, I don't like it when other people are emo around much less when I'm emo. I just try to have a good time with stuff, but after this week I just feel emotionally, physically, and mentally drained.

I'm stressing like crazy over, 1.Getting financial aid, 2. doing well in my second year of college, 3. doing well on the SAT (i never took it), and 4. Getting accepted into UH. All of that plus some really sad things that have been happening IRL + my own issues.

Anyways.

I just need to not worry. I'm tired though and can't think of anything else to emo this post up with so I'm going to be leaving now.

Edit - Oh and because someone told me to post this for whatever reason..

Watching: Dollhouse
Reading: SAT prep?
Listening to: Clear The Area - Imogen Heap
Current Fav Quote: Be who you are and say what you feel; Because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter won't mind.

0 comments: