0

She's Vicious.

Layout is by Mimi and it's pretty freakin awesome. Definitely not feeding this to glorias pet dragon.

Anyways, I had an interesting conversation with Lizi today.

Photobucket

Yeah idk, turns out my fanfic really sucks.

Photobucket

Sorry David :(

Photobucket

After about 2 hours of attempts we finally did it~ Doing hard modes for long amounts of time is kind of frustrating because to actually complete the hard mode everyone has to do everything near-perfectly / play as best as they can. One or more fuck ups at anytime during the fight kind of guarantees that you won't finish the hard mode, which really sucks. Anyways, we finally got it so yay~ Go Profane. (btw when they say hard-mode...they really mean hard.)

On a side note Lana and Mimi got me addicted to two new songs~

Photobucket

Fire by 2NE1. It's pretty sick :)

and...

Photobucket

Good Girls Gone Bad by Cobra Starship featuring Leighton Meester (Blair from Gossip Girl)

And is it just me or when you say MEESTER (her last name) it sounds like a cholo/chonga trying to say mister? lol. everytime I say it I think of that...anyways.

I have a twitter account and I re downloaded last.fm (after not having it for over a year~ still #1 utada fan bitches.)

www.twitter.com/b2melody
www.last.fm/user/interphil

Hells yeah.

I'm really kind of stressed because I really suck at math and even though I'm already in college I'm going to be taking the SAT this october and I want to at least do average...I'd be happy with a 1600 or something tbh. Also I don't have my own car and I'm planning to move to houston in January so idk. Someone pray for me or something please. :(

Anyways going to go watch Slum Dog Millionaire now, so talk to you guys later :)

0 comments: